Sunday, April 2, 2017

Plan for the Last Week

  Wow these weeks have just flew by. It's actually pretty alarming. I remember picking our groups in the beginning of the school year and now the project is coming to an end, as well as the school year. This is the last week we have to work on this project and my group is planning to do it with all of the potential we've got.

  As I said in the previous post, we still have to finish filming. We're going to finish the auditorium scene tomorrow after school. We may not add this into our project but on Tuesday we are planning on filming a scene at Rae's household, depending on the amount of time we have left for the maximum 2 minutes. I think we'll be okay with just our auditorium scene but there's nothing wrong with some extra production making. Better safe than sorry! It's definitely extremely important to film the same scene over and over again from different shots and angles so that we can make sure the film looks the way we'll be satisfied with, which is what we did.

   When I find the time this week, I'm going to eventually help my group with the voice over script. It's going to be slightly difficult to fit this into the scene we want but it's manageable. Over the weekend I'm going to make the critical reflection. I'm hoping to figure out how to do one of those videos such as this one here (previous student Gaby Eseverri).I think this is the best way to describe the production of our project without making it too boring and dreadful. Other than the reflection, we are still working on the background story, which is almost finished, and the ending of the movie. Jessica is going to be editing the film throughout this week on her A day's where she has her CBTV class and can use those editing tools to make the film look fluid and ready to present. Other than this, we are basically done and I'm excited to share this with the class!


"My Creative Critical Reflection." YouTube. YouTube, 10 Apr. 2016. Web. 02 Apr. 2017
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment