Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Here It is

Hello there! I meant to post the video yesterday but something came up. We finally we finished!! Here's the final piece. I wasn't aware that the film opening was going to end where it did, but it looks good to me. I'm not really in the film until the very end when I'm introduced last minute. The clapping is supposed to portray my sarcasm. Also, I was hoping the audience would understand what Rae is talking about in the voice over, which is theater. Because its clear that she's talking about something she's passionate about and we expect the audience to understand she's talking about her acting without actually saying it. Those were really my only worries about this opening so I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment