Sunday, April 9, 2017

2 More Days!

Time flew by way too quickly. Jessica is wrapping up the video tomorrow morning so I will be posting it on here tomorrow afternoon, and then I plan on making the CCR. I haven't had a lot of time on my hands which is what I think our main issue was during the journey through making this product. It was hard for all of us to find the perfect day where we could all shoot the film. Whether it was too much homework, or having to work, it was the only major obstacle I had to deal with. But despite these issues, we found a way to get it done.

I'm planning on looking at some examples from last years projects before I make my CCR. I know that the CCR is just as important as the film opening so I'm going to try to find the most efficient way to do it (most likely a video).

This project was a lot of fun while it lasted and I couldn't have asked for better partners. I'm happy to be able to say that we worked together and compromised really well! I'm excited to share our final piece to the class and Mrs. Stoklosa. We worked really hard on making it the best we could and got a variety of clips to be able to get it just right. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as we enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment