Monday, March 13, 2017

The Final Genre

We decided what we're doing!!! Finally, right? In class today we were having a hard time choosing between drama and horror, as we had discussed before. We thought long and hard about what better outcomes we would have for each genre. The reality of it is, we wouldn't have been able to do a quality horror storyline or editing. We were going to attempt to make something fearful but we don't exactly think it'll be successful.


  Drama it is! Drama films have always been my personal favorite because I love discovering how feelings that I can relate to can be expressed thoroughly through a film. I think it's important to distribute important messages about real world issues through a source that people will be guaranteed to see. New things can be learned and new perspectives can be formed for the audience. We haven't necessarily come up with a plot yet, but I'm having high hopes for our project's outcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment