Sunday, March 12, 2017

A Big Decision

 
    Hello there! My name is Taylor Sweeney and I would like to welcome you to my blog. I'm ecstatic to show my viewers the journey through my media studies portfolio project. I'm still trying to adjust to this new type of assignment so stay with me here. 
  
     We had the option, within our group, to choose between a movie film opening or a magazine layout. My mind immediately chose to do the film opening. Our group got together and compromised and we all wanted to do the same thing, so here we are! Ever since I was a little girl, I've always been interested in movies and the production of them. I always observed how movies started and ended and it was always so interesting to me. I knew from the start that film is something I want to explore and learn about throughout my lifetime. This project is a start for my chance to experiment my interest in film. It's a good opportunity to practice and see what I can do to make this film opening successful. I mean it is a mandatory project, but I am sincerely excited to see what my group can put together. 
  
    I'm prepared to overcome obstacles with this project and also do my best. I think it's pretty magnificant how such a small snippet of a film can introduce an entire movie and immediately set the mood. It's a way for the audience to understand what the movie is going to be about and determine the tone of the film. Many movies that I've seen have had unforgettable beginnings that will inspire me throughout this project. Here's an extended description with examples

 
    Buffam, Noelle. The Script Lab. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment